Vale Park Software Development
Active Research and Development Projects
- design of an export process for Clockwork to enable Clockwork language programs to run on small devices. Checkout the clockwork_esp32 project on github
- Developed a web training tool (PHP, jQuery, Foundation)
- Developed machine to machine communications changes to give clockwork a high level abstraction for communication channels
- Developed a PID control plugin using state monitoring techniques (c++, clockwork)
- Clockwork oscilloscope -Developing a web-based reporting tool for use with industrial control applications using our 'clockwork' programming language (php, d3js) (ongoing)
- Developed an sms gateway solution (C, SIM900, Arduino)
- Programmed improvements to a bootstrap-based website
- Developed a tool to monitor Koyo Direct Logic PLCs, (Koyo Electronics Intustries Co Ltd) using the SDK provided by Host Engineering Inc.
- Developed a framework for visual simulation of machinery controlled via clockwork
- Added set, plugins and analog control to the clockwork programming language for implementation of a wool sampling line
- Developed analogue input support for Beckhoff analogue EtherCat Slaves for our `latproc` programming tools (Beckhoff EtherCAT, IgH EtherCAT master).
- Implemented a website using the CMSFS content management tools (http://cmsfromscratch) for a local organisation.
- Developed a web api in php for a prototype smartphone application that presents tours of South Australia, incorporating government and community datasets.
- Developed a controller for a constant speed controller that uses braking to maintain speed against a varying force.
- Developed a crm tool for a tour business.
- Developed an programming language (clockwork) for industrial control (http://latproc.github.io/clockwork)
- Developed web a application as a conversion of an existing Windows product (rails).
- Developed a new customisable reporting tool for web-based reporting and visualisation of training program data (rails).